Industrial Epoxy Flooring
Providing a Range of
Commercial & Industrial Polyurethane Flooring Solutions
THAT MEET HACCP SYSTEM GUIDELINES
Provides a heavy duty, high impact, hygienic, seamless, chemical and heat resistant surface. Polyurethane flooring is ideal for wet processing zones such as food manufacturing, food preparation areas
What is Polyurethane Flooring?
Polyurethane is mixtures of different types of resins, fillers, pigments
Benefits of Polyurethane flooring
- Very high chemical resistance
- Heat resistance to 120 degrees
- Steam cleanable.
- High abrasion resistant
- Withstands high mechanical stress.
- Smooth & slip
- Good alternative to expensive acid resistant tiles
Non tainting, nondusting
- Easy to clean and
Get a quote today!
Give us a call to quote you on your flooring solution today.
We use the best quality products supplied by:
NOTE: FLOORMASTER’S FLOOR INSTALLATIONS ALL MEET HACCP SYSTEM GUIDELINES.
The floor of an industrial facility has to withstand many damaging factors such as chemicals, forklift truck movements, thermal shock and intense cleaning. Besides having to ensure the efficiency and safety of operations and employees, industrial flooring also has to be aesthetically pleasing so that the facility can be used as a showroom.
The Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) system are increasingly being used by developers and operators of contamination sensitive sites when specifying flooring that must be able to maintain a high-performance finish despite the rigours of intense industrial conditions. While the HACCP food safety management system was originally intended for the food and beverage industry, it has become popular among many contamination sensitive markets (such as the healthcare, pharmaceutical and electronic sectors) thanks to its ability to inform the creation and maintenance of safe and clean facilities.
These guidelines emphasise the importance of seamless and impervious flooring, as well as adequate drainage and cleaning in order to facilitate the fast removal of excess liquid and contaminants. Traditional food and beverage flooring materials such as thermoplastic coverings, terrazzo, epoxy resins and polyurethane screeds all meet HACCP’s criteria thanks to the seamless, non-absorbent and easy-to-clean finish that they create. Demanding production areas should consider thick polyurethane systems, as they can withstand conditions such as foot traffic, corrosive substances, heavy impact and thermal shock for an extended period of time.
Visual appeal is an important consideration for industrial floors, but the finish also needs to be able to retain its functional and aesthetic properties for an extended period of time, as an insufficiently robust floor will quickly fail within an industrial facility – exposing the site to contamination issues and presenting an unpleasant appearance.
Latest Industrial Flooring Projects
Floormaster commenced business in 1995. We are a specialist contracting company operating out of Durbanville, Cape Town, SA, that focuses on Epoxy & Polyurethane protective flooring systems. As well as PVC & Rubber interlocking and self drainage safety flooring systems for the Industrial, Commercial, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Food and Beverage Industries.
Approved applicators for SIKA, STONCOR, FLOWCRETE & BASF industrial flooring systems.
Reasons to contacts us
- We are approved applicators by all leading manufacturers (StonCor, Flowcrete, BASF, Sika)
- All work is personally overseen by the owner of the business assuring you the best quality workmanship at all times.
- More technical specs can be provided to you by us and one of our lead manufactures with an on-site inspection and quote.
- We can provide you with datasheets, Colour charts, samples and specs from one of our leading manufacturers.
- We can provide you with a 5-year warranty that our flooring systems will not fail.
- We can provide you with HACCP and Halal Certification from all our leading manufacturers.
- We do not manufacture our own products. We leave it up to one of our manufacturers that have branches worldwide (StonCor, Flowcrete, BASF, Sika) and we do the applications providing you with peace of mind with a back to back Guarantee.
- We truly believe that the bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory.
Contact FLOORMASTER by filling in the contact form below. We will be in touch with you shortly.
Projects Successfully C
ompleted by Floormaster
Crosley & Webb
Fair Cape Dairies
Tygerberg Hospital Laundry
Epoxy Floor Coating
Durable, flexible & practical
Excellent thermal &
Comfortable to walk on
Protects the sub-floor
Absorbs shocks and noise