Providing a Range of
Epoxy Flooring Solutions
Epoxy floor coatings are hard wearing and durable solutions for both commercial and industrial flooring. These floor coatings can be applied over concrete floors to provide a high performance, attractive surface. At Advanced Environmental Services, our epoxy flooring experts have experience installing epoxy floor coatings for a variety of commercial and industrial buildings including in industrial manufacturing plants, commercial facilities, warehouses, pharmaceutical manufacturing buildings, laboratories, and more.
If you are interested in our epoxy floor coating services for your building, please feel free to contact us to learn more about the benefits this flooring solution can offer you.
Epoxy Flooring Cape Town Coating Advantages
Using an epoxy floor coating over your concrete floors will create a high gloss, hard wearing, and durable surface. These floor coatings offer a number of benefits and advantages from the initial installation stages to the long-term maintenance steps. For example, epoxy floor coatings are quick to install and are durable and easy to clean. Because of the many advantages that epoxy floor paint offers, this is an ideal flooring solution for many types of situations.
The following are some of the main advantages associated with choosing an epoxy flooring Cape Town coating for your commercial or industrial building.
Your new epoxy floor coating will:
Create an easy to clean, seamless surface: Our epoxy floor coating products dry to become durable, seamless surfaces that can easily be wiped free of dirt, dust, and debris. Because of this ability for easy cleaning, our epoxy floor coating services are ideal for food, beverage, and pharmaceutical preparation and packaging plants.
Result in a hard wearing and durable surface: Our epoxy floor coating products turn concrete floors into a seamless and durable,
Provide an attractive flooring surface: Our epoxy flooring Cape Town coating dry to a high gloss shine and are available in a variety of different
Become a chemically resistant surface: Epoxy floor coatings are a chemically resistant flooring option for manufacturing plants, warehouses, and industrial plants.
Improve safety: Our epoxy floor coating products can improve safety by creating a slip, impact, heat, and fire resistant flooring solution. These high gloss floor coatings can also improve brightness in a work area by 300%.
Allow for designated traffic and work zones: We can use different
Increase productivity capabilities: Using epoxy floor coatings in a factory, warehouse, or industrial plant can reduce wear on transport vehicles, allow for faster material movement, and prevent wear and damage to the floor.
Offer an environmentally friendly flooring solution: Epoxy floor coatings are an environmentally friendly flooring solution for companies interested in choosing “green” alternatives and building materials.
Allow for quick and easy application: Our epoxy floor coatings are
Learn About our Epoxy Floor Coating Services
If you are interested in learning more about the benefits of choosing epoxy floor coatings for your industrial, commercial, factory, or laboratory flooring solution, please feel free to contact us. We can work with you to explain the advantages of using epoxy floor coating products and offer
Benefits of Epoxy Flooring:
• Reduces light consumption
• Easy to clean
• Builds heathy & clean workplaces for employees
• Enhances life of floors
• Controls dusting of concrete
• Anti-static grade available
• Abrasion resistant
Get a quote today!
Give us a call to quote you on your flooring solution today.
We use the best quality products supplied by:
Floormaster commenced business in 1995. We are a specialist contracting company operating out of Durbanville, Cape Town, SA, that focuses on Epoxy & Polyurethane protective flooring systems. As well as PVC & Rubber interlocking and self drainage safety flooring systems for the Industrial, Commercial, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Food and Beverage Industries.
Approved applicators for SIKA, STONCOR, FLOWCRETE & BASF industrial flooring systems.
Reasons to contacts us
- We are approved applicators by all leading manufacturers (StonCor, Flowcrete, BASF, Sika)
- All work is personally overseen by the owner of the business assuring you the best quality workmanship at all times.
- More technical specs can be provided to you by us and one of our lead manufactures with an on-site inspection and quote.
- We can provide you with datasheets, Colour charts, samples and specs from one of our leading manufacturers.
- We can provide you with a 5-year warranty that our flooring systems will not fail.
- We can provide you with HACCP and Halal Certification from all our leading manufacturers.
- We do not manufacture our own products. We leave it up to one of our manufacturers that have branches worldwide (StonCor, Flowcrete, BASF, Sika) and we do the applications providing you with peace of mind with a back to back Guarantee.
- We truly believe that the bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory.
Contact FLOORMASTER by filling in the contact form below. We will be in touch with you shortly.
Projects successfully completed by Floormaster
Prima Box Strand
Specialised packaging Brackenfell
Lithotech Epping Industria
Ysterplaat Airforce Base
Epoxy Floor Coating
Durable, flexible & practical
Excellent thermal &
Comfortable to walk on
Protects the sub-floor
Absorbs shocks and noise